What's new

Net Virtue just sold out to VentraIP

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
Not entirely happy about this.

Hi

We are pleased to announce that Nexigen Digital, parent company of VentraIP and Synergy Wholesale, has acquired the customers and assets of Net Virtue.

As Australia's largest privately owned digital service provider we understand that news like this can be worrying to some, but we are here to assure you that we have over a decade of experience dealing with this type of acquisition and will do everything to make the changeover as smooth as possible.

For now, it is business as usual and you can continue to use nvArea to manage your account and services.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact our management team directly at customercare@ventraip.com.au and we will be happy to assist you as best we can.

Change is as good as a holiday
Let's be honest - most of us would probably prefer a holiday right now, but instead let's talk about some exciting changes that will be coming for your web hosting and domain names:

Access to our 24/7 Australian support team by live chat, eTicket and phone
A new customer portal with more features and updated user interface
Brand new HP servers with the latest Intel Platinum CPU
Customisable hosting plans, powered by VentraIP Select, that allow you to choose and pay only for what you need, including the new WordPress Toolkit that gives you access to advanced features such as cloning and staging, managed updates, and more

Been with VentraIP before?
We know that some Net Virtue customers may have had services with VentraIP in the past and we hope that you left us on good terms, but if for some reason we did not meet your expectations back then we hope you will give us a chance to demonstrate why we have become the most recommended digital service provider in Australia.

But if you decide to look for a new provider who we won't be acquiring any time soon, you may want to check out the two big international players - GoDaddy and Crazy Domains.

What's next
Over the coming weeks you will receive information by email on how we will be transitioning your billing, domain names and web hosting services to the VentraIP platform. It will be done in carefully managed stages and our team will be available to assist you along the way.

You will also receive an email with a survey link asking a few short questions about your time with Net Virtue and how we can improve it for you.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Net Virtue, and we look forward to working with you under the VentraIP banner.

Regards,

Angelo Giuffrida
Co-founder & Co-CEO

findtim

Top Contributor
Ohhh shit. Netvirtue has been sooooooo good to me for manyyyyy years. I fear for a change that relates to greed!
I dont want new services ill never use at more cost i just want what i have.

The cost of moving for me is horrendous.

Findtim.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members