What's new

How are you going?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Heard a car door slam last night and went to spy hole in the fence, however I could not see the factory's driveway, Soon heard the car door open and a departing car then came into view. I had to go around the factory and see if they had tried enter the door with the Do Not Enter sign and the greasy old chicken fat from our grill (housemate refuses to clean it regularly) and yep there was a hand print on the door handle! Hey it's cheap entertainment ..

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I saw this and thought that must be Rod stirring up the squatters again.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/m...invasion/2c56d9ee-6d10-43bc-8cda-c43cddf828a9
Well that's real conundrum .... the good thing about driving a 1986 Hiace is that not too many people break in to steal your keys. On the other hand the two 61 Gibson Sg tributes are in storage and could never be used in such a manner (yes we have standards) However the Epiphone 50th Sg special is another situation, the tuning heads are unreliable and the neck is a bit wide for me (these aint piano hands) ..... but it has the P90's (hot pickups) In the end I may have to offer them $20 for a taxi and hope they leave ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Factory update ::: Graffiti Crew scaled the outer walls on Sunday 12.45 a.m crash bang boom for two minutes as they ran across the front office roof and then climbed up and tagged the highest point of the building then gone within three minutes ...... sure i was doing better things when I was the same age,

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Three minutes? Do graffiti tagger scum have KPI's or something?

Has anyone seen Tim?
It's just crappy squiggles in my view, nothing worth stopping to look at, only means something to the wankers that do it. I did invite Tim to last meetup but never heard from him? Seems "Find Tim" was appropriate, hope he's ok

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I could just about start up a podcast about the fricking lane and factory behind me, woke up on Friday morning and heard voices, "oh that's just the landscapers next door" I thought to myself, had a look over the back fence and hour or so later only to discover about one hundred and fifty feet of eight foot high stylised lettering all along the lane's wall. Pity as it is nice old red brick, and now it looks like crap! Fast forward to Sunday morning .. "Why can I hear Rc Cars nearby?" .. go to back fence and see a drone is scoping out the factory's roof. I noticed a car out front of the factory, went and had a slash then had another look but it was gone. Seems the drone had a camera and they must have seen me looking over the back fence! Like I say, nearly enough for a weekly podcast!

Scott7

Top Contributor
I could just about start up a podcast about the fricking lane and factory behind me, woke up on Friday morning and heard voices, "oh that's just the landscapers next door" I thought to myself, had a look over the back fence and hour or so later only to discover about one hundred and fifty feet of eight foot high stylised lettering all along the lane's wall. Pity as it is nice old red brick, and now it looks like crap! Fast forward to Sunday morning .. "Why can I hear Rc Cars nearby?" .. go to back fence and see a drone is scoping out the factory's roof. I noticed a car out front of the factory, went and had a slash then had another look but it was gone. Seems the drone had a camera and they must have seen me looking over the back fence! Like I say, nearly enough for a weekly podcast!
Looking forward to hearing the first episode on Podcast One. :D

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
.. go to back fence and see a drone is scoping out the factory's roof. I noticed a car out front of the factory, went and had a slash then had another look but it was gone. Seems the drone had a camera and they must have seen me looking over the back fence! Like I say, nearly enough for a weekly podcast!
You're gunna need a bigga slingshot.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
You're gunna need a bigga slingshot.
Worth noting the Indian Mynahs that steal the dogs food two doors down have felt the wrath of the slingshot! I only wish I have the chance to fire upon the drone .........no doubt an epic battle would have ensued. Stay Tuned!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member