What's new

Brisvegas

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Only problem I'd have with 12:00 is that we'd miss out on the close of the expiry auctions that day...

Any potential for it be pushed back to a bit after 1pm?

If not no problem, I'd be happy to rock up a bit after lunch and have a beer and a chat with anyone who is keen to make it a long Friday lunch...

;)

No probs - I'm happy to push it back. I'll make the booking for 1pm and people can join as when they like.

Shane

Top Contributor
I'm in for 1pm at Ahmets. I've eaten there a few times and can vouch for its quality. It might be a little early in the day for the belly dancers to come out though!

Oz.

Top Contributor
Head count (bold is confirmed):
Mike
Oz
Geodomains
CNC
One
Drop

Anyone else? (Timmy?)

Time/Area: 1pm in SouthBank

Shane

Top Contributor
Should we make it 1:30pm to accommodate those who need to be near a computer for the drops?

geodomains

Top Contributor
Should we make it 1:30pm to accommodate those who need to be near a computer for the drops?

I'll be starving by then, plus playing squash at 5:00pm, don't want a late lunch or I'll :eek: on the squash court.
We can all sit in our chairs at the table with our hands covering our phones to bid, no one can look to the side ok :D

Don

neddy

Top Contributor
Don said he would like to pay for lunch. He's had a good 6 months. Is that ok by everyone? :D

J/K.

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor

Let's keep the booking at 1pm and people can rock up whenever they can. We'll probably be there for a few hours... no rush!

See ya'll tomorrow...

Ben

Damn, if I wasn't up there yesterday, would come say hi too. Especially if Don is paying :p

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Guys,

Sorry but we have some operational issues that we need to address by close of play today, so it looks like we are not going to be able to make it for lunch. :(

If you guys are carrying on things afterwards, let me know which pub you are at and I'll try to get there later in the afternoon.

Andrew

neddy

Top Contributor
Guys,

Sorry but we have some operational issues that we need to address by close of play today, so it looks like we are not going to be able to make it for lunch. :(

If you guys are carrying on things afterwards, let me know which pub you are at and I'll try to get there later in the afternoon.

Andrew

That's a shame Andrew. There are going to be some "heavy hitters" there. :)

At least Don will be relieved - it won't cost him as much. :D

geodomains

Top Contributor
Thanks guys for the networking, nice to put a face to your name now. Also a big thanks to Mike and gang for shouting lunch and drinks.:D

Shame I had to leave so early for squash, I'm sure it went on all afternoon.

Don

Hi everyone. Was great to meet you all yesterday. Head was a little sore this morning but it was well worth it ;)

Would be great to do these regularly. A lot of really interesting topics discussed and business done. Hope to catch up with you all again soon!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Sorry to have missed out on the lunch shenanigans, but it was good catching up with Oz, Bill and Mike again and good to meet Tim, and One (briefly).

I second the vote to have more regular meet ups particularly as Oz might be coming up here more regularly ;)

There always an open invitation for drinks etc for any DNtraders visiting Brissy!

Cheers

Andrew

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Thanks everyone for making it yesterday, it was a great excuse to get out of the "office" and meet you all.

@Don - We kicked on until about 8 or 9 over at the Plough Inn. Next time we'll be sure to schedule around your squash game.
@Chris.C - all the best for your ultimate disc training down south. Let us know how it all goes.
@Timmy - How was the train ride back to the GC, hopefully not too messy. :p
@Shane - thanks for the tips on insurance "claims" ;-)
@Martin - Cheers for giving us the push to do a Brisbane catch up and the quote of the day yesterday. Safe travels back to dreary Melbourne.

Would definitely be keen to do it again some time. Have a great weekend.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member