Hi all,

I'd appreciate you learned opinions on;

voyeur.com.au (I also have the .net.au as a bonus) and

lanecove.com

Thanks,
Peter.
Hi Peter,
My two cents:
  • lanecove.com as a prominent location in Sydney is going to be difficult to move for much $$$. My reason for this is its going to be very difficult for an end user to use the domain without it helping the .com.au version which has hundreds of businesses linked to it. (My recommendation is to offer it to the owners of lanecove.com.au for low $$$ or let it drop.
  • voyeur.com.au is a different issue for you, especially given voyeurs.com.au with the s, is already in operation, like the one above, get in touch with the owners of voyeurs.com.au and see if they will pay low $$$ or money back for it.
These are only my opinions, i'm new to domaining with less than a year in and 900 plus domains, so one of the mad buggers who jump in with two feet so to speak. You will find some great people on this site, all who understand the .com.au market which is very different from others, but don't let some of their bluntness get to you. :)

Good luck with these ones,
Mick

Scott7

Top Contributor
There are plenty of domains that are 'Word / Business Name followed by lanecove.com or lanecove.com.au and vice versa, including some in the real estate business.
I would reach out, seeking offers.
Even without the Australian suburb connection, I like it as an international brandable name. It sounds good and I certainly wouldn't let it drop.

PeterB

Thanks for the comments. Really appreciated.

With voyeur I think, as you say Mick, the voyeurS site has the adult stuff tied up but always has the problem of "s" names when it comes to people searching. I'd always thought it would brand well as a fashion label or the name of an art/photographic studio or even a magazine but Virgin have that.

As you say Scott; lanecove.com would be useful for real estate or property developers.

I'm happy to put them out there and if nothing worthwhile happens then may be give them click-bait sites and put them back in the drawer.

Thanks,
Peter.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads