What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread

paz

Hand reg:

TvGuidePerth.com.au - 18,000 exacts in Aus

OMG seems to own perthtvguide.com.au - no plans for development just yet - any ideas? Dont want to invest too much

jhellyer

Top Contributor
I know I should stop but I can't help it, just hand reg'd:

propertyfinancing.com.au
developmentfinancing.com.au
landfinancing.com.au

They can be easily slotted into our finance business and generate some form of leads. Any thoughts?

johno69

Top Contributor
I was quite happy to add PokerSchool.com.au to my stable today.

Will align nicely with a few others I have in development.

paz

I know I should stop but I can't help it, just hand reg'd:

propertyfinancing.com.au
developmentfinancing.com.au
landfinancing.com.au

They can be easily slotted into our finance business and generate some form of leads. Any thoughts?

Not bad hand reg's at all

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
topwebtips.com.au - No traffic or CPC I know, but I just got this because I thought it could be nice to develop.

nina

Top Contributor
topwebtips.com.au - No traffic or CPC I know, but I just got this because I thought it could be nice to develop.

Very nice one - You're lucky because I was out riding when the auctions were on. My husband said - 'does your alarm tun off - that's your auction alarm isn't it?' he had my phone in his camelback. So we had to stop and I had to turn it off a miss today's auctions .. :eek:

I like that domain name - the others are good too but this one cos I'm into web stuff, topwebtips.com.au really was a nice gem to catch.

Good one!!
Nina

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
Also just registered cheapestsms.com.au. Thought it could be interesting with the introduction of VentraIP reseller SMS.

joe

Top Contributor
emailmarketingtips.com.au

I've been negotiating a much better name, but the seller is just being too difficult to work with i.e. already agreed a price and now trying to shill it up a bit more. Pity :(

payattention

Archived Member
BroadbandBundles.com.au
InternetBundles.com.au

Not huge traffic but according to Insights, bundles related keywords are growing.

payattention

Archived Member
Great names.
Bundles are getting very Popular

Thanks djuqa. I was also going to register nbnbundles.com.au but decided against it given NBN Co. and I think people will revert to calling it the Internet and/or broadband once it's completed. Still, people have registered sites like nbnguide.com.au and nbndeals.com.au, so I'm not the only one with the idea (always a good thing!).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member