What's new

Shoponline domain name what's it worth?

Piano

ShopOnline.com.au
Hi can anyone give me an estimate of the value of this domain name thanks.

Piano

Thanks for your input I appreciate it.
I am surprised that you don't think someone would pay even $50 for it, although I thought it might be worth somewhat more. If it is worthless I will just let it expire.
I have quite a few names to get rid of as we are working in another area now.
Here are some of the names we have would you tell me if any of these have any value and what that value might be if they do.
Thanks.

bras.com.au
algebra.com.au
migration.com.au
hotelschools.com.au
internationalstudents.com.au
scholarships.com.au
mastermind.com.au
mastermind.net.au
studyonline.com.au
privateschools.com.au
farmstay.com.au
studentguide.com.au
foundationstudies.com.au

snoopy

Top Contributor
Thanks for your input I appreciate it.
I am surprised that you don't think someone would pay even $50 for it, although I thought it might be worth somewhat more. If it is worthless I will just let it expire.
I have quite a few names to get rid of as we are working in another area now.
Here are some of the names we have would you tell me if any of these have any value and what that value might be if they do.
Thanks.

bras.com.au
algebra.com.au
migration.com.au
hotelschools.com.au
internationalstudents.com.au
scholarships.com.au
mastermind.com.au
mastermind.net.au
studyonline.com.au
privateschools.com.au
farmstay.com.au
studentguide.com.au
foundationstudies.com.au

The problem with all of them except mastermind.com.au is that that are in the keyword domain category which is very out of favour. The first 3, mastermind and scholarships.com.au are probably the best. Would suggest getting these on some type of for sale lander. I don't think they will sell quickly or easily though. If you were trying to sell them off quickly my guess would be low 3 figures for the better names.

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
I think there’s money in a lot of them especially scholarships.

There’s nothing in this world a tiger mum wouldn’t do to get her cubs into a good school on a scholarship.

To a good school that’s more than $20k pa.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I think there’s money in a lot of them especially scholarships.

There’s nothing in this world a tiger mum wouldn’t do to get her cubs into a good school on a scholarship.

To a good school that’s more than $20k pa.

The problem in my view is, “Who is the really obvious buyer?”.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I should have said bras. It'd be easier to answer with that one.

I think that one is not easy either. Have had quite a few fashion domains and I don’t every recall a serious inquiry from an enduser on any, even when keyword domains were strong. The area is all about brands.

Something like lingerie.com.au has more of a business case but even that wouldn’t sell easily.

Horshack

Top Contributor
I think Bras looks ok but is more likely to be used to redirect traffic to a brand website and farmstay is bit of a dark horse. Check out the .com version of farmstay.

snoopy

Top Contributor
I think Bras looks ok but is more likely to be used to redirect traffic to a brand website and farmstay is bit of a dark horse. Check out the .com version of farmstay.

I think the traffic is likely to be very low. Maybe 5-20 human visitors a month. Even massive terms don't get a lot of generic type in traffic these days, things have changed as search has improved. There is probably some potential for Brasnthings to be interested but still that is unlikely in my view.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo