What's new

Relaunching Brandzilla - Australia's Premier Domain Name Marketplace

brandpluck

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to share that we’ve just relaunched Brandzilla, which now has over 3,000 domain names on the platform. Each domain includes a professionally designed logo and a compelling landing page to enhance appeal.

We’re also preparing to accept domain submissions from others soon, including .com.au, .au, .com, .io, and .org domains. If you want to list your domain with us, please join our waitlist.

We’re committed to raising awareness about the importance of quality domain names with end users, and we plan to roll out strategic marketing initiatives, including targeted paid advertising and outbound email campaigns, to ensure the right names reach the right people. This approach will boost the likelihood of a sale and help each domain realise its full potential. We will also professionally design a logo for every domain name listed.

If you want to check out what we’ve been up to, head over to brandzilla.com.au. If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to respond here or email us at sales @ brandzilla.com.au.

Best,
Cliff

zerohaze

I dropped a few 3 letter .com.au domains I no longer needed recently and see some of them in the marketplace ha! Always good to know others see value in the names. You've priced them at a fair market price IMO.

I don't actively sell any of my Australian Domains as they are all a part of my businesses and startups; though over the past couple of years, especially this year I've had people reaching out to me to see if I'm open to selling. x4 random independent enquiries so far this year each for different domains so I feel the AU demand for quality domains is as strong as ever. I turned those ones down; though I've agreed to sell a couple over the past few years privately.

Interested to see how you go.

I've got a similar businesses going for my 5 Letter Brandable .Com's on brnde.com; though just testing the waters with 150ish 5L domains up there.

brandpluck

I dropped a few 3 letter .com.au domains I no longer needed recently and see some of them in the marketplace ha! Always good to know others see value in the names. You've priced them at a fair market price IMO.

I don't actively sell any of my Australian Domains as they are all a part of my businesses and startups; though over the past couple of years, especially this year I've had people reaching out to me to see if I'm open to selling. x4 random independent enquiries so far this year each for different domains so I feel the AU demand for quality domains is as strong as ever. I turned those ones down; though I've agreed to sell a couple over the past few years privately.

Interested to see how you go.

I've got a similar businesses going for my 5 Letter Brandable .Com's on brnde.com; though just testing the waters with 150ish 5L domains up there.
Thanks for the positive vibes and good luck with your sales there. Nice looking site.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member