What's new

musicforum dot com dot au

Wade

Spacey - In my opinion its worth a few hundred max, you can still get movieforum.com.au and sportforum.com.au for reg fee, I didnt check many other words but I assume there are a lot of "forum" domains still available for reg fee.

The likelihood of getting 4-5k for this domain is slim to none, now or anytime in the future.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
travel, health,sex, business ....... all gone , i would grab sports forum before sport forum , forum names are gold , yes i did consider all of your names mentioned , but the simple fact is , i like music the best and felt it had the most to offer ....... so many aspects , keeping in mind if idid run all the forums ...... there would be no time for me , i do think worth more than $200 (good joke) but i do thank you for your imput , i just wish a few others would take a chance and put their names up for appraisal , there are no plans to sell at the moment , ...... i may develope it sooner than later , thanx all !!

Wade

sportsforum.com.au is available too.

many of the most popular forums dont even have the word forum in the domain.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
yes i knew sports forum was there , i nearly grabbed it , i like that the 'forum' is in the title , you know straight away what the site would be about , thanx for comments

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo