What's new

LinkExchange.com.au

Hi, i have plans to develop this domain but any thoughts as to the potential of this name undeveloped?

soj

Founder
Nice domain 3000, and welcome to the forum too ;)

I can see the potential there as the web development market is huge, with a lot of link exchanges being done everyday. If you could develop it so the exchange of links is easy between web masters, and maybe even make it so that you have some sort of script which checks to see if links are still up on the site you exchanged with, then i think you could really have something big on your hands.

paz

I personally don't see much use for .com.au domains that are an international thing rather than country specific.

For example, why limit your link exchanged to australians only? And if your not liminting to australians, why have .au?

Just my take on it. Happy to be shown the light.

I take your point paz and yes i think we'd both rather have linkexchange.com ;) i'm quite happy to give it a crack with this name...

thank you all for your input i've been looking forward to getting this project completed for a while and it will be a first class tool for aussie webmasters and beyond. With this new domain market it is a little tempting to at least evaluate a fast return on these sort of things, especially with some of the asking prices being floated :rolleyes:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member