What's new

Hi from Trudy

Mentor

Hello fellow domainers. This is great that I can introduce myself to you all.

I'm located on the Sunshine Coast, having moved up here from Melbourne a couple of years ago and I just wouldn't live anywhere else. I would describe myself as a once failed entrepreneur of the past, but now moving toward being successful.

I registered my first domain in 2003 and I now have a small collection. All of my domains have been registered for a purpose or project in mind but now I'm about to sell some of them. I'm keen to get other members' views on the best Aussie companies to deal with when selling .au domains? I have done some research of course but would love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

Trudy

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome trudy, i myself don't sell to many domains but others will tell you their best ways of selling far better then i can, fabulous.com which has something to do with drop.com.au and have a good setup but depends on how many domains you have so maybe do some posts here and read some threads searching what you want to know as its ALL here.
are you caloundra or noosa ? or in between or in the mountains?
however i do know about "selling" and the choice is either proactive or passive, you either sit back and wait or you go and find the client to sell to.
approaching clients takes good skills in sales, just like door to door sales, as there is still a stigma about domain ownership IMO unless its a general domain, there are threads on here about it so i won't repeat it.
so once again welcome

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Howdy Trudy, I miss my morning walks at Noosa National Park and making breaky in the lifesaving club's car park

James

Top Contributor
Hi Trudy,
Welcome to the site,
Depends what the domains are to be honest, some will be worth far more then others to the right contact.
Thanks
James

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads