What's new

Forex.net.au Dropping Saturday

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Very rich niche - and a very nice domain - though tough to brand it given that forex.com.au is already up and running.

I just can't consciously be involved in such an industry - I don't believe in taking money off people selling only hopes and dreams.

WG2010

Archived Member
I can't say much other than I can't wait to see the results at 2pm tomorrow. Why do people allow such good domain names to expire? Besides the people who simply forget, are there cases where the owner simply died and his/her family are not aware they owned such things?

Honan

Top Contributor
I can't say much other than I can't wait to see the results at 2pm tomorrow. Why do people allow such good domain names to expire? Besides the people who simply forget, are there cases where the owner simply died and his/her family are not aware they owned such things?
In this case the registrant, a Mr John Day, read snoppy's auto sig and thought he would cut his losses and let it expire :)
Seriously, all it takes is a change of email address and the registrant does not get a renewal
It is only a 3 month window for renewal
Imagine the difference if expiry dates were available in whois or if the registration period was more than 2 years

Rob Johnson

Dam, I want this, it would've been a nice addition to my set of foreign exchange rate sites, but it's already gone well beyond what I was willing to pay for it:eek:

Nova

Top Contributor
NetFleet strikes again! Congrats to the buyer - I was in the race early on but couldn't keep up with the pace :)

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Congrats NF - that hard work on getting your platform more competitive just paid off with one snipe.

Shaun

Top Contributor
Nice one!

Good to see NF getting some good results!

Now when we are bidding, must cover both platforms. Might be a good opportunity to use your NF affiliate stuff...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member