What's new

Drops Today - May 2015

findtim

Top Contributor
stocks.com.au
a winner? or not ?
we should have a sweepstake on names like this and tally ir up at the end of year?
i think it will go for $888
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Another case of when the registrant email address is for an employee who has left the employer.
the FIRST thing i tell my clients and i would say 90% of them ignore me !

i want them to have everything going to the owner eg: max@ , and then everything else just be office@ , shop@, accounts@ , but most times they insist on tony.staffmember@ and when tony leaves !!! bring on the drops !

tim

Shane

Top Contributor
Quite a few very nice domains being dropped by Goldman Sachs tomorrow.
Stocks.com.au is good, but I think stockbroker.com.au will be the winner for highest price.

geodomains

Top Contributor
As far as 3 word domains go, I like personalloansaustralia.com.au myself. Will be interesting tomorrow.

Don

findtim

Top Contributor
stockbroker would have to be a winner IMO, i'll give that one @ $5k+
( easy to talk when you are not bidding )
tim

jamesgamm

One successful bidder for all three domains
stockbroker.com.au
stocks.com.au
equities.com.au
32K+ in Total
must be a successful stockbroker

findtim

Top Contributor

neddy

Top Contributor
All I'm going to say about eels.com.au is watch out for a sudden BIN price appearing (and the disappearing)! ;) Though I'm sure it won't happen this time.

The domain that I'm fired up about though is AnzacDay.com.au. This is another Policy Delete domain that is re-appearing. And if someone bids on it, they will lose their money. No ifs, buts or maybes. It is on auDA's reserved list.

I wrote about it here on May 4: http://www.domainer.com.au/general/prohibited-domain-names/

It's on the top of Netfleet's list of "Headline Makers" - and it's top of the list on the actual bidding page. See screenshots below.

AnzacDay front page NF.jpg
AnzacDay 2.jpg

Erwin

Top Contributor
It seems Netfleet grabbed eels
Let's see what the price for this was..
$2096 just saw.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains