What's new

Drops - 6 April

Ash

Top Contributor
ShoppingCart.com.au would be a pretty good one to grab.

Will be watching it with interest (off to a fine start too!).

GerBot

$1500 on NF already & 2,207 on Drop.
8 bidders
Should go for over $5,000

ohh and you can get the .net set on the same day
shoppingcart.net.au

Ash

Top Contributor
Aromatherapy.com.au and villas.com.au had a lot of interest too.

Congrats to the winning bidders on all three of these domains.

neddy

Top Contributor
Drinks are on Snapper!

Congrats Snapper on picking up the top two domains today!

Nearly $11k!

What time are drinks - and I hope you have got the good stuff on? :D

Mark

Top Contributor
Congrats to the buyers of ShoppingCart.com.au and Aromatherapy.com.au!

Killer domains...will be interesting to see how they develop!

DomainNames

Top Contributor
yes 3 great names today and fair prices paid. Well done. All three Villas, Aromatherapy and ShoppingCart should be able to get back the money invested pretty fast.

$5k for aromatherapy was about right but thought villas could have got more

GerBot

interestingly I think the focus on these allowed drop.com.au to win the first head to head on another domain.
I've not seen drop wining many so it was good to see them get up on one, even if it was not one of the big'uns.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
but thought villas could have got more
I was reasonably happy to get it for what I did.

:D

The timing is good too because I'm off to Bali in two weeks. I might pop in and have some conversations with some RE Agents in Bali.

That said whilst I think it's a good domain - it's not AMAZING given that most Australians associate villas with overseas holiday destinations and .com.au domains traditionally don't rank really well for such searches in Google.

So it's a good domain - but not without its risks. That said it's got great brandablility IMO.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I was reasonably happy to get it for what I did.

:D

The timing is good too because I'm off to Bali in two weeks. I might pop in and have some conversations with some RE Agents in Bali.

That said whilst I think it's a good domain - it's not AMAZING given that most Australians associate villas with overseas holiday destinations and .com.au domains traditionally don't rank really well for such searches in Google.

So it's a good domain - but not without its risks. That said it's got great brandablility IMO.

Yes Great name. Good luck with it

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Chris,If you are going to pop in and see some agents that now makes the whole trip tax deductible i reckon;)
I was actually thinking that the other day!

The domain might pay for itself just in tax deductibility as I travel to Bali pretty much every year.

Does anyone know the restrictions in regards to claiming something as business related?

coreyg

Top Contributor
does any one hand register drop domains from the Offical Drop Domain List @ auDA?

Cheers
Corey

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads