What's new

Counter Offers on NetFleet

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I recently received a low ball offer on one of my domains on Net Fleet. I was just wondering what your thoughts were in regards to responding to it. Should I even bother?

DavidL

Top Contributor
I recently received a low ball offer on one of my domains on Net Fleet. I was just wondering what your thoughts were in regards to responding to it. Should I even bother?

Yes! Only takes a second and even lowballers can work their way up.

Respond to every offer and you greatly increase your chance of selling on Netfleet - it's a fact.

Actually it probably applies when selling anything... you need to engage your potential buyers with no preconceptions :)

Nova

Top Contributor

Of course you should bother! You're interested in selling the domain, right?

You've got a great lead in someone showing interest in the domain so you should at least entertain the idea of selling it.

IMO most domains on NetFleet are grossly overpriced - I've never paid full price for one and always offer around 10% of what it's listed for to start the negotiations.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Depends on how you value your time especially if you need to think about the names value/do research before responding. Personally I've never had a sale that started with someone making a $50 offer or whatever, some have but its long odds.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
respond to all offers. Sometimes it's a chance to educate buyers on the real market value of domain names.. first it might be a surprise to them but sometimes they will come back later with higher offers

Not everyone knows what domains are worth. Most people dont have any idea or understand it actually. Those that do will pay the $$

Nova

Top Contributor
respond to all offers. Sometimes it's a chance to educate buyers on the real market value of domain names.. first it might be a surprise to them but sometimes they will come back later with higher offers

Not everyone knows what domains are worth. Most people dont have any idea or understand it actually. Those that do will pay the $$

Exactly! A lead is a lead, regardless of how it starts.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
OK. I submitted a counter offer - though I'm confident it will be high enough that he won't counter back.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member