What's new

Xmas Party 2019

findtim

Top Contributor
F*^%$*****

hi, my mums not very well so i am going to brisbane, sorry but this has basically been the whole year for me !!

cya next year, maybe i could do a skype video in? sit a laptop at the end of the table? any takers?

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
F*^%$*****

hi, my mums not very well so i am going to brisbane, sorry but this has basically been the whole year for me !!

cya next year, maybe i could do a skype video in? sit a laptop at the end of the table? any takers?

tim
Hope your Mum's gets on the mend, that's the main thing, cheers!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
You don't like the bier at that venue?
There was a time when we went to few different venues. As for beer, Carlton Draught is Carlton Draught no matter where it comes from. .... What about the one near Erhans ? Or other suggestions

snoopy

Top Contributor
F*^%$*****

tim

Cheers Tim, no worries, all the best.

snoopy

Top Contributor
There was a time when we went to few different venues. As for beer, Carlton Draught is Carlton Draught no matter where it comes from. .... What about the one near Erhans ? Or other suggestions

Whichever one is ok for me, along as they have some sort of food menu. I think Y & J was ok last time, they should have euro bier's also.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
If Suzi starts hitch hiking about now, she should make it in time for Tuesday. Probably make the Adelaide evening news, considering not much happens over there ............ "Domainer Gal Hitch Hikes to Melbourne Xmas Party"

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member