What's new

WIFE Warning !!!

findtim

Top Contributor
hi
don't forget Valentines day !!! florists will be FLAT OUT this year as its a thursday, the BEST florist day of the week, WHY, payday, its a weekday so delivery is best eg; sunday Vdays SUCK for florists

order now and ASK for a discount for being SOOOO far in advance ( be reasonable as they actually pay HEAPS more for flowers now as its the growers that bump the price up not the florist ), yes 3 weeks is FAR in advance and florists appreciate it as they have to GUESS how many flowers to order, if they don't give you a discount just say " ok thanks.....times on my side" and you'll find their tune will change.

if you order on the day you may not get what you want and have to pay for a different design more expensive.
if you order at noon you get SUCKERS price, if you order at 2pm your delivery charge goes through the ROOF, after that you are just in the dog house.

also BROWNIE POINTS, you DO NOT want your wife to be receiving flowers after 10 others in the office have received theirs !!!!! you do not want that phone call.

get your flowers on the FIRST courier run and be safe, even if it doesn't arrive on time you have the receipt that you ordered 3 weeks ago so you can blame the florist and stay out of trouble.

PLAN the card, its actually the most important thing, the flowers satisfy the visual in the work place but the card satisfies the HEART.

Be vulnerable, express your true love for the woman you are with, reflect on that moment your heart JUMPED, valentines day is not a BS marketing day its a reminder to reflect on the love you have together.

i could go on forever but thats not my job.
--------------------
STORY

helena is a florist, i have NEVER sent her flowers on Vday, its the worst thing for her she is soooooooooooooo sick of flowers by the end of the day and it has no value, so i send her flowers at a random day during the year with a card saying " happy valentines day..........."

but thats just how you have to do it when you have a florist as a partner.

i hope you found this informative

tim

snoopy

Top Contributor
If you want cheap go to several different ones and tell each you are doing a price comparison and will go with the lowest price. Sometimes I also show them the business cards of the other florists.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo