What's new

Website Review- phpprogrammers.com.au

Hello everybody,

I have launched my website before 3 months. It has good rankings. Now the traffic is too low. previously it has some traffic and fruitful lead conversion. Now I don't what has happened to this site. No leads are coming. Please give me some suggestion. I need help from people. You will get the website link in the title. PHP Programmers is an IT company located in Sydney, Australia.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
If you really are the #1 IT SME in Australia you wouldn't really need to ask for help in reviewing your site.

James

Top Contributor
70% of your link profile contains the keywords - "php developers" & "php programmers" as generic terms. The site was probably hit by an algorithmic penalty.

petermeadit

Top Contributor
70% of your link profile contains the keywords - "php developers" & "php programmers" as generic terms. The site was probably hit by an algorithmic penalty.

In my experience these generic terms can be problematic when it comes to anchor text. It can look unnatural, even though it is the name of the site, it still looks bad. Also looks like a lot of these links have been created intentionally.

Think if you have financialadvisors.com.au and then the majority of anchor texts for your links is 'Financial Advisors' not the best scenario for your link prospects. Might seem good, but will become a boat anchor.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member