What's new

Very strange

findtim

Top Contributor
If I had one domaining wish for this new year, it would be that we get back to healthy competition between the drop platforms.

By healthy, I mean the way it used to be - open and transparent bidding practices combined with fierce but fair competition.

If this current nonsense continues; and complaints start to increase, then it could well be that changes are brought about by the regulator. Seriously.

totally AGREE, I think ......... yes ! ME, I , who am I ? , .......... I am NOBODY..... I am just one that supports an idea, but at least I am !

we need to get back to the way it was BUT if it is only ned and I pushing the issue then it will fail, fail because you all didn't have the guts to actually post about this problem, so DO NOT come onto DNT in the future and complain about the "semi-auction" , "blind-auction" "BIM" systems unless you make a stand for YOURSELF and what you want to achieve in this business.

NF changes were the first step towards destruction, the recent trends in bidding on drop which have been under investigation mean drop may well change many of there systems.................... then we are all screwed !

and what I mean by that is , me + nf + drop + domainers.

I hope you can see it as I can. ............. think deeply about it ! seriously

pay attention to ned, he has put it very succinctly

If this current nonsense continues; and complaints start to increase, then it could well be that changes are brought about by the regulator. Seriously

neddy

Top Contributor
Haven't seen any fixed bids in the last few days (though I might be wrong).

I'm looking forward to some comments from Drop when they return from their holidays this coming week - just in general about some of the strange events of recent times.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Haven't seen any fixed bids in the last few days (though I might be wrong).

I'm looking forward to some comments from Drop when they return from their holidays this coming week - just in general about some of the strange events of recent times.

Hi Ned,

We've suspended a couple of accounts with suspicious bidding activity. I can't really comment any further than that as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Andrew

Ashman

Top Contributor
Hi Ned,

We've suspended a couple of accounts with suspicious bidding activity. I can't really comment any further than that as I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Andrew

Hi Andrew, can you not comment because you referred the Fraud investigation to the Australian Federal Police?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member