What's new

Two recent .com.au's

I like these a lot and have plans to develop them. I think they have a lot of potential:

ravenous.com.au

voracious.com.au

Any and all opinions are welcome.

Cheers,
Robyn

Wade

They have some degree of value because they are one word domains, but neither are words people regularly use in searches or even everyday conversation which significantly brings the value down in my opinion. However, given you got them for reg fee I think you did pretty well.

Thanks,

I agree with your assessment of ravenous completely but think voracious is quite common. Many avid readers refer to themselves as voracious and that's obviously where I'll be going with that one. Having said that I realise no one looking to buy a book is going to type in voracious com au

I'm thinking of perhaps major city restaurant reviews or something similar for ravenous

Cheers,
Robyn

soj

Founder
If you use the words for branding, and build a name for your domain, then they will be great (apart from the struggle for some people to be able to spell the two words easily)

Ravenous Restaurant Reviews could become a huge site. You dont need a great domain to make a succesful site, look at YouTube, or Digg. If they went with OnlineVideos.com, would they have succeeded as well as they had? The same with Digg, if that was called InterestSiteVotes.com would that have worked as well?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i tend to agree with the above , its a case of developing these names i feel , with the ravenous being the best one , good luck

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo