What's new

The Winner Is ..... Both Great Sales

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
So which was was the better sale? Floor/Com for $3,144,000 or Hippo for $3,300,000
I do think "floor: works equally well as a brandable. A "Ground Floor" opportunity ..... thoughts?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I see on Tld/Com that Dvds/Com has been picked up for just $10,000 after being sold for $300,000 in 2008. Just goes to show things can change, I did hear of a website based on the phonetic Blackberry Keyboard and Numbers, in this company invested many many thousands of dollars into acquiring names based on the phonetic alphabet. I think at one stage they owned 739/Com which is "SEX" in the phonetic keypad. At least there will always be Floors and hopefully Hippo's .. TasmanianTiger/Com does resolve, looks dated but does resolve.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I can't see the market being very big for Hippos whilst nearly everyone has a floor, even though we hold a secret desire to cook African Water Mammals to offset carbon targets.
They taste great on the Barby ........ Don't tell anyone but I still borrow Dvd's from the library, They have a shipload of old movies you can't get anywhere else. Whilst an Insurance Company holds the name Hippo/Com, our beloved "water horse" shall never fade from out memories ......long after they are gone!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo