What's new

SeeMelbourne.com.au

soj

Founder
As i kick off the .com.au domain sales forum, im offering up this great domain for sale.

SeeMelbourne.com.au

Im open to offers at the moment, not really sure what its worth :S, but i guess in time the .au market will show what the markets willing to pay
Domain is registered at DomainCentral, and has about 18 months or so left.

Honan

Top Contributor
As i kick off the .com.au domain sales forum, im offering up this great domain for sale.

SeeMelbourne.com.au

Im open to offers at the moment, not really sure what its worth :S, but i guess in time the .au market will show what the markets willing to pay
Domain is registered at DomainCentral, and has about 18 months or so left.
Don't be a wimp
Put a price on it

Wade

On face value I'd say its not worth much more than registration fee. SeeAdelaide.com.au, SeePerth.com.au, SeeBrisbane.com.au are all still available for reg fee.

If it receives some typein traffic this would of course change the valuation, then if it does have traffic it would be best parked and put up for sale with revenue stats to help determine a price.

Also the 18months till expiry is unfortunately of no value to the next registrant, auDA transfer policy does not carry over the remaining time, when you pay the transfer fee you receive a new 2 yr registration.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo