What's new

ReplacementCard.com, Joobes.com & BestVideoMaker.com live domain name auctions! NO RESERVE

CupidName

Great opportunity to pick up this four letter .com domain name via auction with No Reserve! Visit the link below for current pricing:
ZKVJ.com

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Ok here goes....Dear CupidName, your domains are not worth anything... reg fee at best. You need to wake up to yourself and realise you are wasting your life trying to make a living selling low value names.

Fitness

Intervention maybe? I would rather 1 single post with a list of every domain name for sale... rather than pages of single posts with 2 or 3 domain names in each. I haven't seen any name I would purchase.

CupidName

Probably needs to be some sort "intervention" for threads like this.
The returns speak for themselves and we will take it all day. Let us know if you need a lesson in business (i.e. The game has nothing to do with how valuable you think a domain name is worth.... stop living in the past).
Ok here goes....Dear CupidName, your domains are not worth anything... reg fee at best. You need to wake up to yourself and realise you are wasting your life trying to make a living selling low value names.
Dear, Bacon Farmer....
500% returns does not seem wrong to us. Stay negative my friend!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member