What's new

RealEstateJobs.com.au, RealEstateInvestment.com.au + more

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi all,

Selling the following real estate domains.

RealEstateJobs.com.au
RealEstateJobs.net.au
RealEstateInvestment.com.au
TalkingProperty.com.au
RequestAnAppraisal.com.au

Motivated seller.

I can transfer them to Netfleet using their 'Domains for Sale' area if that's where people prefer to make an offer.

Best, Ashley

Ash

Top Contributor
Talking Property is expiring in 7 days and I'm not renewing it. Grab it before it hits the drops
Happy for people to provide feedback on this domain (TalkingProperty.com.au) in this sales thread if you like.

Ash

Top Contributor
No interest? I know it's not normal practice, but happy to entertain commentary on this post (assuming that's OK with the mods?).
Cheers, Ashley

snoopy

Top Contributor
I think only realestatejobs.com.au has value. It is not a lot though in post Panda/2012 domaining because the term is small and there is not obvious upside with this name. The others I would let drop.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Top Contributor
Thanks for your comment Snoopy. If I can sell them they're going towards my travel fund. If I can't sell them before renewal is due I don't think I'll renew them - because that's money I could have saved for the travel fund! They're domains from a past profession and would be easy to hang on to 'just in case' but they're better off in someone else's hands than sitting on my shelf.

Last edited:

Ash

Top Contributor
Real Estate Investment expiring in 2 weeks. You can buy it now before it expires, or compete with other potential bidders on the drops. Obviously I'd prefer you buy it from me - so please feel free to make an offer :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member