What's new

Property + Real Estate industry domains, or something else brandable that might work.

m8e

Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm looking for an easily remembered Property / Real Estate industry domain,

or something else brandable that might work.

Super easy to remember wins.

Budget is up to early $xx,xxx (for the right name of course, not some three-words-mashed-together-contortion).

Don't post your names here, email me directly, or PM here.

Thanks and regards,

mm3rlin

[[[[at]]]]

gmail

domainguy

PM has sent. Just reply me with any queries or questions

Any queries about EstateProperty.com.au Don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers,

Last edited:

syndication

Have www.locations.com.au and www.locations.net.au
Was going to be tourism sites but got side tracked on other things
Was looking at Real Estate development site as in Location, Location, Location etc

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Hello,

Used to have a developed website that ranked well locally for "[suburb] real estate" but I haven't been able to keep up with it. I've owned the two-word domain for many years and was/am intending to develop it into a larger portal but have been too busy. I selected the domain as it has the key word property, which means I don't have to compete head to head with realestate.com.au.

I've PM'd you the details.

Troy

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
oldies are good,

bringing up old topics in forums is good, it shows people are searching, shows they are willing to comment and shows that past knowledge is still good knowledge.

we all know that a simple comment can start a debate that brings people forward and there is a chance to learn something.

story:
-------------
my cousin told me to read " the E myth revisted" in 2002 , she then asked me again if i had read it in 2004, i hadn't so i went and bought it the next day and read it in 2 days, changed my whole business structure, lost 30% of my clients in the first year and now business is booming as i have better systems.

Also, thats how i met helena ! longggggg story.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
oldies are good,

bringing up old topics in forums is good, it shows people are searching, shows they are willing to comment and shows that past knowledge is still good knowledge.

we all know that a simple comment can start a debate that brings people forward and there is a chance to learn something.

Sorry Tim.

So can anybody use these .com domains? Let me know... all go daddy regged.. pm back

FirstLandRealEstate.com 4/18/14
ePropertyConnect.com 4/7/14
Vegas-Suites.com 10/2013

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics