What's new

Promotional Discount

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
As a thank you to the domaining community and to DNTrade, we would like to offer a discount on your pricing with Drop.

If you have an account with Drop, or would like to join, please contact our support and mention this post to be upgraded to $22 pricing for registrations and renewals.

You can contact our support team at support(at)drop.com.au.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hello Chris.C,

At this stage, Drop is applying focus on complying with the ISS before redirecting our attention on the auction platform. However this is on our horizon.

Currently, we offer Fabulous as a sales platform (for sale banners) and for Fabulous parking pages. Eventually we are planning to integrate a comprehensive sales platform in Drop so that you can list and sell your domains there while we handle the funds and domain transfer.

We recommend checking out Ned's article over at Domainer.com.au, Cam's podcast goes into further detail explaining Drop's future:
http://www.domainer.com.au/podcast-with-cameron-bell-from-fabulous-drop/

You can contact support at anytime at support(at)drop(dot)com.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Eventually we are planning to integrate a comprehensive sales platform in Drop so that you can list and sell your domains there while we handle the funds and domain transfer.
When this eventuates I'd be much more willing to move my few hundreds AU domains over Drop's platform.

When do you expect the comprehensive sales platform to roll out?

We recommend checking out Ned's article over at Domainer.com.au, Cam's podcast goes into further detail explaining Drop's future:
http://www.domainer.com.au/podcast-with-cameron-bell-from-fabulous-drop/
I'll check it out.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hello Chris.C,

Implementation of the sales platform is something we have plans to do in Drop's future. At this time, we are investing our energies into updating the current system, before upgrading it.

We hope you're as excited for our future as we are. Stay tuned, please let us know if you have any queries or suggestions.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member