What's new

Namebio blocked by Norton

Horshack

Top Contributor
I visit Namebio on an almost daily basis but today my Norton security blocked it for the first time. Is anyone else seeing this?

Dangerous Web Page Blocked
You attempted to access:
https://namebio.com/
This is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

Horshack

Top Contributor
I like checking the daily report showing sales with history like this one today. The domain birthdayparties.com sold for $5,600 at GoDaddy for a decrease of 91%. It last sold for $65,205 on November 18th, 2007 at GoDaddy. That one hurt the wallet!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I like checking the daily report showing sales with history like this one today. The domain birthdayparties.com sold for $5,600 at GoDaddy for a decrease of 91%. It last sold for $65,205 on November 18th, 2007 at GoDaddy. That one hurt the wallet!
I would much prefer the singular in this instance

snoopy

Top Contributor

2007 was the peak for popular keyword domains. Crushed by Google EMD ranking changes and parking declines.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo