What's new

Mudcakes.com

snoopy

Top Contributor
I suspect this is mainly an Australian term, think it is very unlikely to get enduser interest. Again who are the obvious buyers?

Would say $20-$30...maybe.

Scott7

Top Contributor
Mudcakes is only registered in .com and .au and even the singular is only registered in a few extensions. This backs up Snoopy's hunch that it is mainly an Australian term.
Possible endusers to try are TheMudcakes.com (an Australian musical group aimed at children), Mudcake.co.za (a mudcakes site launching soon) and The Cheesecake Shop. I would aim for between $500 and $1,500.

findtim

Top Contributor
The Cheesecake Shop

just my opinion.
TCS, i'd say not a contender, i've found these types of companies like to WORK on the 1 domain, specsavers, myer, chemistwarehouse etc tend to not go do what they would call "sub domains" to their cor domain.

my guess is because their business is bricks and not online based.
carsales, realestate do like the "sub domian" extension idea which was proven in drops over the last few years

i do like the name, shame its only oz ! i think its a name that would go OFF in USA based on my cooking channel viewing, all americans loveeeee chocolateeeeee, someone could really do well over their with that .com, its just finding them !

i'll give $30 bucks for it, ok $50 , lets blow snoopy out of the water :eek:
bottom line its a hard sell but you could get lucky, but the rules apply that you have to count the hours to find the right person and then ask yourself did you really make money?

tim

Mdomains

$20-$30... I say $200... SOLD

But... everyone loves mudcakes and theres huge interest with people buying woolies mudcakes and dressing them up into amazing cakes... so a blogger/cake maker would surely pay more

snoopy

Top Contributor
Maybe a fun kids brand?

Is it a common brand?

If not then it will be like trying to predict where lightening will land waiting for someone with the same idea who is also willing to buy it for a premium in the aftermarket. Even the best .com.au’s don’t exactly sell like mudcakes.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member