What's new

Logo Design Recommendation

Scott7

Top Contributor
I've used LogoNerds for logo design on two previous occasions and have been very happy with their work. This time, however, it has been 8 days since I paid and submitted my order details, and I am yet to have this acknowledged. All attempts to contact them have also gone unanswered. It's almost like they've closed up shop but are still taking payments.

Does anyone have another company they would recommend? Thanks.

geodomains

Top Contributor
I've used LogoNerds for logo design on two previous occasions and have been very happy with their work. This time, however, it has been 8 days since I paid and submitted my order details, and I am yet to have this acknowledged. All attempts to contact them have also gone unanswered. It's almost like they've closed up shop but are still taking payments.

Does anyone have another company they would recommend? Thanks.
Try 99designs, I was happy with them

findtim

Top Contributor
i'd search stock libraries first, what i have found is you pay someone $xxx and all they do is show you designs they can buy for $xx elsewhere.

what you can do is buy the design from stock then use fiverr.com to find a designer to just make small changes.

tim

Scott7

Top Contributor
LogoNerds finally contacted me today. Apparently there was an issue with PayPal not updating their system regarding my payment.

Anyway, they've got everything sorted now and are working on the logo. :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member