What's new

Keyword Alerts

ttfan

Top Contributor
I wonder if Drop will consider a keyword alert system, similar (but better) than what netfleet is offering?

What annoys me about the netfleet keyword alert is that it only matches words after it splits up the domain name into words that it knows, so if there are unknown words or acronymn in the name, it won't match the keywords. Annoying and I've missed out on some expiring domains because of this :(.

So I'm hoping Drop can offer such a service, and do it better?

trellian

Top Contributor
Hi, That is definitely a function on our roadmap. Thanks for sending over a feature request.

Cheers
David

ttfan

Top Contributor
I think you said something very similar 9 months ago, which is a long time for someone as impatient as me. :)

trellian

Top Contributor
Well yes, but only upto a few weeks ago we were not sure we were still going to be in business much longer if auDA decided to adopt all the PRP recommendations on domain warehousing and monetization!!

So there was a full hold on all development as a result.

Cheers
David

johno69

Top Contributor
The Show Advance Options seems to be the wrong way around. Also shouldn't it be Show Advanced Options?

When I click Show Advance Options it actually hides them.

chris

Top Contributor
Just a quick FYI, a new version of the keyword alerts is out.

You can also see previously dropped domains that match your alert, which is a nice way to find domain names that you might have missed in previous drops.

Cheers

Very nice, has already come in very handy @trellian

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads