What's new

How are you going?

thebrokenflipflops

Too many of the latest Tv Series never have an ending, they just get cancelled during the off season, another good series is called Hell On Wheels ..... also has an ending. Too many folk fall for the "soap opera" scenario ......binging with no ending in sight! That's why as a rule I prefer movies.
Thanks for the recommendation! Have put 'Hell On Wheels' on my list.

I prefer telly shows, as you get longer with the characters... but agree there are a lot of sudden endings of late or dragging the show out with no real story behind it.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Thanks for the recommendation! Have put 'Hell On Wheels' on my list.

I prefer telly shows, as you get longer with the characters... but agree there are a lot of sudden endings of late or dragging the show out with no real story behind it.
I liked Hell on Wheels as it was historical and had a true ending ..... the opposing railways always had to meet at some point. I was disappointed that "Vinyl" only went for one season, a great rock/music industry series that was good value. There are a shipload of Tv Series out at the moment that will just disappear. But in a world of Covid it has kept some folk "sane" so fair enough! Cheers.

Scott7

Top Contributor
@Scott7 - Any starter tips/resources/podcasts/places to learn?
1. Buy Bitcoin from a reputable Australian exchange like Coinspot.com.au
2. Buy a Ledger or Trezor hardware wallet from an authorised Australian distributor like Coinstop.io
3. Move the funds from the exchange to the hardware wallet.
4. Store your seed words (you discover these when you set up your hardware wallet) in at least 2 secret and secure locations.
5. Never ever type your seed words into a computer, ipad, phone etc for any reason. Any message that says you need to, no matter who it is from, is a trick to steal your Bitcoin.
6. Dollar cost average to grow your holdings over time.
7. Don't trade unless you are an expert with a lot of experience. Even then, in the vast majority of cases you will do better by holding and not trading.
7. Learn as much as you can. For Bitcoin, a good place to start is Simon Dixon's YouTube channel. He is a ex-investment banker who has been involved in Bitcoin since 2010. For Bitcoin, altcoins and speculation, check out Alex Saunders' YouTube channel 'Nugget's News'. He is an aussie who has been involved in Bitcoin and crypto since the early days. For articles, take a look at BitcoinToTheMoon.com ;)

Scott7

Top Contributor

thebrokenflipflops

1. Buy Bitcoin from a reputable Australian exchange like Coinspot.com.au
2. Buy a Ledger or Trezor hardware wallet from an authorised Australian distributor like Coinstop.io
3. Move the funds from the exchange to the hardware wallet.
4. Store your seed words (you discover these when you set up your hardware wallet) in at least 2 secret and secure locations.
5. Never ever type your seed words into a computer, ipad, phone etc for any reason. Any message that says you need to, no matter who it is from, is a trick to steal your Bitcoin.
6. Dollar cost average to grow your holdings over time.
7. Don't trade unless you are an expert with a lot of experience. Even then, in the vast majority of cases you will do better by holding and not trading.
7. Learn as much as you can. For Bitcoin, a good place to start is Simon Dixon's YouTube channel. He is a ex-investment banker who has been involved in Bitcoin since 2010. For Bitcoin, altcoins and speculation, check out Alex Saunders' YouTube channel 'Nugget's News'. He is an aussie who has been involved in Bitcoin and crypto since the early days. For articles, take a look at BitcoinToTheMoon.com ;)
Thanks so much @Scott7! I have some learning to do!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo