What's new

How are you going?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Pulled up behind a little Kia (new) yesterday and it had the numberplate ....... SPACE .. made my OBOT look secondhand

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well I tried a few crypto coins (about six all up) and it is only now, two years later that my money spent is back to where it started, that's right folks we are celebrating no profit but a return of the starting point. So just a little bitcoin for me these days which has gone up a bit this week. Like Gold, this is becoming a preferred option for investing/storing money. So here we go again!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Now that the warm weather has hit Melbourne and no-one is bothering to stick to the rules in regards to social distancing and mask wearing (oh I'm on the phone or walking along with a coffee .. for the last two hours) I am nominating the next Meet Up for July 2021 ....... after the 3rd and 4th waves have subsided! Stay well!

chris

Top Contributor
Now that the warm weather has hit Melbourne and no-one is bothering to stick to the rules in regards to social distancing and mask wearing (oh I'm on the phone or walking along with a coffee .. for the last two hours) I am nominating the next Meet Up for July 2021 ....... after the 3rd and 4th waves have subsided! Stay well!

Keeping well, but still very surreal.

Hoping the restrictions ease up soon, but not holding my breath.

Hope everyone here is doing ok.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Keeping well, but still very surreal.

Hoping the restrictions ease up soon, but not holding my breath.

Hope everyone here is doing ok.
Seems most new infections are in fact the Health Care Workers, some may think if they were kept separate from the general public there would "sfa" spread of Covid. Of course they are doing a great job but it could be one way to get on top of this quicker? See you in July 2021

chris

Top Contributor
Seems most new infections are in fact the Health Care Workers, some may think if they were kept separate from the general public there would "sfa" spread of Covid. Of course they are doing a great job but it could be one way to get on top of this quicker? See you in July 2021

Yes, no doubt a challenging time for many. My thoughts are with everyone doing it tough.

Who knows how long until we meet again but at least we have the Internet to keep us connected.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo