What's new

How are you going?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I guess for the Webmasters this not too far off business as usual? For me I am trying to get back into the swing of things when it comes to screenplay writing. I am possibly spending a little too much time on Facebook (who are probably making a killing out of all this) I think I read that Jeff Bezos wanted a hand out for his workers sick pay .....Wtf. It's quite interesting to read/see some of the new approaches towards business and the need to make money. I am hoping I might even get a bite or two on my StreamLesson.Com ?? Seems like a contemporary domain, amidst all this the .com price hike has been fast tracked I believe ..... probably at the orders of good ole Trump! Is the new generation too selfish? Should there be a Total Lockdown for the good of us all? The asshole squatters is factory behind where I live seem to be ignoring the "self Isolating" instructions, pricks! Time to start fining this selfish attitude.

Ok gang, stay well and stay inside for moment. In the big scheme we are quite lucky regardless of how this year plays out, cheers!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Spacey ,,,,who dat? I'll let my mum know of the new recommendations. Factory is up for lease, sooner someone rents it the better, however in this business climate that may take a while. But I do thank you for your attempt at humour. Cheers

chris

Top Contributor
All ok here, it's been an unusual start to the year to say the least!

Always happy for if anyone feels like a chat or PM since doesn't look like there'll be any Meetups for a while.

Hoping everyone and their families are doing ok.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Squatter update, these pricks are getting daily visitors and are blatantly flaunting the new rules! I guess they lost me after the rave party on sunday night until 4am where for some reason they spent the night screaming out at the top of their voices to doof doof music... fuckwits. Hey Chris I thought you may have had an increase of enquiries from people realising they need an online presence? Bitcoin seems to be hanging in there and has not dropped too badly imo, ok regards!

snoopy

Top Contributor
Squatter update, these pricks are getting daily visitors and are blatantly flaunting the new rules! I guess they lost me after the rave party on sunday night until 4am where for some reason they spent the night screaming out at the top of their voices to doof doof music... fuckwits. Hey Chris I thought you may have had an increase of enquiries from people realising they need an online presence? Bitcoin seems to be hanging in there and has not dropped too badly imo, ok regards!

Bitcoin is down 40% since Corona, it is not a safe haven and has done worse than most assets.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Cba $91.06 to $53.44 ...... suppose you buying Bitcoin at such bargain prices!

Well if you cherry pick stocks that have done particularly bad then yes, you'll be able to find many example of worse performances than bitcoin.
Overall though the stock market is down 27%.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yippeee the Squatters have been evicted! I did a letterbox drop explaining that if they start lighting fires and the factory behind us is condemned we may all have to evacuate (at the worst possible time) My "pamphlet" also explained that the factory owner also had a duty of care regarding adjoining neighbours. Within a week an eviction notice was issued by the local council and they left! I don't feel sorry for them as they had no regard for current crisis and were often hugging and greeting new visitors to party with. Most of them looked well dressed and most likely had a home to go to. Although with Police ignoring their own laws (nsw) and some pollies (new zealand) being caught flouting the restrictions I guess they were not on their own. Now I only have to deal with the "crazy" woman that is in the house two doors down (salvation army crisis house) She likes to go in the backyard at 2 a.m and scream into her phone. Every four weeks I have to ring the Salvos and request they ask her to tone it down! She normally complies for a few weeks and then starts the cycle all over again. However in a stroke of genius and have taken to firing small rocks via a slingshot onto her roof which a re really LOUD in the dead of night it seems to entice her to go back in .....ho hum ..... the things we have to do for a good night's sleep!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hands up who got a Sextortion email yesterday? I got one that had an old password mentioned, listening to Triple M so did one of the presenters, My reply was F**K Off Loser and Die Young, sorry if it sounds crude but what else do you say to an extortionist? My guess is they have purchased an old database on the dark web. I thought I was safe going to FreePerve/Com ...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Squatter Update :: Two carloads packed to the hilt with furniture arrived at the factory entrance (behind my back fence) during the late hours on a recent Saturday night, they attempted entry but were "defeated" by the heavy locks and chains on the front doorway. Exactly same demographics as previous bunch, blonde hair and "clean backpacker" types. No doubt the word is out on the Internet "free accommodation" I rang the cops as I do not wish to be keep up all night by their "rave" parties. Fast forwards ten days and I heard noises last night but went back to sleep in the knowledge the front door was apparently impregnable. Although to my surprise today I walked past and noticed a large wooden pallet on the roof of the front office has been used as a ladder to gain entry via the roof. I will catch them in the act (possibly tonight) and ring the cops again. Crazy lady two doors down has threatened to ring the police if I continue to fire off rocks onto her roof. However she has quietened down so it appears my efforts have no gone in vain! Has anyone regged a new name lately?

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
Have you tried the slingshot on the squatters?
Does the crazy lady know it's you that's firing on her roof?
Scored a few off the drop via drop.com.au. They've been killing it lately.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
When the first bunch were there I fired many onto the roof, but I think they were too drug fucked to even know? Yes crazy lady knows it's me, quite awkward when I leave the front and she's standing two doors down! Neither of us wish to say anything, gotta love this weather ..... keeps her inside. I recently let SmallBusiness/Net/Au drop, never got an offer or any form of interest over the years, so time to wave goodbye! I did register MedicalTestingKit/Com the other week, stay safe all!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Not sure if it is a good time to try this but I have been doing the 5/2 diet which means twice a week you have only about 600 calories for the day, I may shout myself a Ryvita with Honey for dessert tonight. Not trying to lose weight, more for good health twice a week, back to beer and snacks tomorrow though.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Speaking of Beer and snacks, tonight is Carlton's, Lamb Pizza and Outback Truckers on Tv ...... lockdown aint great but it sure could be worse!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well the backpackers keep trying their luck and on Tuesday they parked in the laneway behind the houses so I rang the cops who arrived to find an idling van with no-one around ?? They were checking people's backyards, I stuck my head over the fence and said they'll be in the factory. Two minutes later I heard European voices and knew the cops had flushed then out. After the cops left the backpackers decided that right behind my backyard fence would be the ideal spot to rearrange their badly idling van. I was pretty quick to let them know that Aussie for hoo roo can sometimes be phrased as F**K OFF. Next night more came back and woke me up at two am and then four am but I couldn't be bothered dealing with them. On Thursday I went around to the front of the factory and discovered that next the well padlocked front entrance is an old wooden door that has had the bracing pried off and that's how they are getting in!

That door is now nailed shout by your's truly in the hope it keeps them at bay. I even put some grease from the stove's griller on the door handle to piss whoever tries to get in. Friday night was a different story ...... criminals decided to case out the place and just as I stuck my head over the rear fence I saw them flashing torches at the air vent / windows along the factory's side wall. Problem was they spotted me and I had to talk to them, I smiled and simply said "time to move on" They replied "we aint doing nothing!" I smiled again and said "it's a hot spot for cops and it's time to move on" They looked at each other the slowly "moved on" Two minutes later I heard a car take off. They had driven there for a reason .... to break in! And just to prove that Murphy's Law exists ..... last night (Saturday night) there was noise again ??? WTF .... Stuck my head over the fence to discover the Hoddle St road repair crews have decided this is their new meetup point to unload machinery. Noisy but at least they have legitimate motives .....normally I would be out seeing a punk band or something. Ahh lockdown ..... gives me time to get my van ready for some camping hopefully in the near future. This is a cool item to slip over my raised up rear hatch https://www.anacondastores.com/camp...6kfiz2gJwJTHlYeR_kHXXTGiTl15QEIAKUyuor6ZUVjQQ Cheers!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member