What's new

Hi Folks - Dean from Ink Hub

jaydean

Hi Folks
I'm Dean from Ink Hub (inkhub.com.au) and I joined up as I have a large number of websites and also what I consider as some quite valuable domain names. I guess the main reason I joined is to try and find out the real worth of an old domain I have had for years - computer7.com.

I run this as a directory but would be very interested on ideas for its further development. I am also heavily into SEO which is obviously a real necessity for online businesses these days. Would be interested in hearing from some of you. I am also developing a classifieds site but its hard trying to do so many projects at one time. Is there anybody else out there with knowledge of a good classifieds script? If so please let me know about it. Thats about it.

Cheers Dean

Last edited by a moderator:

djuqa

Top Contributor
Hi Folks
I am also developing a classifieds site but its hard trying to do so many projects at one time.
Welcome
There is an excellent Classified Script at PhpLinkDirectory.com

Last edited by a moderator:

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Hi Dean,

Welcome to DNT and thanks for deciding to be part of our community.

I have removed the backlinks from your intro post as we have had to put a few rules in place to prevent unwanted people coming on here just to get a backlink. I'm sure you're not one of them though!

We do like to see at least 3 posts please before we allow links or posts in the marketplace. I hope you understand our reasoning. :)

Last edited:

jaydean

RE: Welcome

Hi There
Sure my friend, totally understand. Thanks to the guys above who have already answered my Post with some very useful info. I think this forum will be a great help. People seem really friendly and keen to help you. Thats what I like. Thanks again for a great forum !

Dean :)

jaydean

Hi Folks
Still haven't heard back from anyone as to what my domain "computer7.com" may be worth. Just curious to know. Thanks

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hi Folks
Still haven't heard back from anyone as to what my domain "computer7.com" may be worth. Just curious to know. Thanks

Would guess maybe $30 on auction. Better than 99% of names but still can't find signs of commercial use for the term other than your own site.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members