What's new

Hello Everyone - New Seller

Hello everybody!
My name is Dylan and I am here looking to learn more about selling domains, as well as to sell off some of my domain names I have been collecting these for a number of years. The domains I own have been gained by a combination of previous personal projects, client projects that didn't eventuate and domains that dropped that I thought would be worth acquiring.

I am looking to offload these domains as I am moving onto new things and the added expenses of renewals are just not worth it to me at this time. I guess it's also like the car collectors with rust buckets in their yard "I'll get to building it one day" just really isn't feasible with the amount of time I have and with the number of domains I would want to do that with.

I have 23 domains to sell, two of those being .com and the other 21 being .com.au TLD's - what is the best way for me to go about listing them for sale and how should they be displayed? With pricing next to them etc?
On top of that, I don't really have pricing at this time, am I allowed to be open to offers on this platform?

Thank you all, I hopefully look forward to talking to some of you!
Dylan.

P.S. As a shameless plug, I am currently employed as a graphic designer and marketer, but I am starting to build what I would like to call a creative agency in my spare time outside of my 9 to 5 with the hopes of having a consistent income in time for when I move overseas with my partner (she's Canadian) and live there for a while, so if you need any design or marketing services, let me know.

Scott7

Top Contributor
Welcome Dylan.
If you haven't already, start by setting up a parking/for sale page for each of your domains, using a site such as Bodis.com

snoopy

Top Contributor
Welcome Dylan.

First this is figure out if they are worth anything. Post them up in the appraisal forum. 99% of names are not worth anything beyond a couple of dollars so find out that before spending time trying to sell them.

Thank you for the welcome guys,
I do have them parked currently at dan.com

I will post the list in appraisals now - thank you once again!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member