What's new

Friend built a new Real Estate GEO site

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I thought the "n" at the end looked a bit strange and typed in the url without ?
~
May I ask what's the connection? does he run the parent site ?
~
I clicked on the route to the local library and expect it to be highlighted on the map but there was nothing?
~
Not sure if I like the Headline but the info supplied to my area seemed well presented and a good knowledge base

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi James, looks good. Similar to walkscore.com which is what a few real estate agents use in their advertising.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Site look sgood, liked the inclusion of Naplan/School data which is a pretty local thing that walkscore probably doesn't have,

It did say that "Sunlounge Tanning Studios" was the closest "nightclub" however. That sounds like a hot nightclub if true.

Classified 7-Eleven as a restaurant also, maybe in bogan areas?

findtim

Top Contributor
very impressive and comprehensive, but it didn't mention the bogans in the street LOL.
http://screencast.com/t/pQiCR9IKqCtv
parkhill fresh fruit has been closed for 12 months.
the image on the search result is not my street, it looks like the street OFF my street

tim

TrafficSauce

Liking the site... we really are approaching 'peak civilization' when there are Hipness stat's.

It did say that "Sunlounge Tanning Studios" was the closest "nightclub" however. That sounds like a hot nightclub if true.
I've got that one beat snoopy with my closest nightclub being "StarDust Kids Parties"... maybe something for the whole family there.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo