What's new

FRIDAY, this weeks F ups !

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm starting a new thread as today Friday has been HELL, so we can VENT our anger at the end of the week and have a nice weekend. :D

findtim

Top Contributor
this morning, Friday, start up the computers and 1 dies !!!, yep DEAD ( but I have backups )

3 clients want everything done by 4pm, hmmmm, they didn't tell me that yesterday but its not really the client its the person who knows nothing and has been told by the boss to have it done, SURE..... bring your deadline forward 7 days ... man I was just sitting here doing nothing anyway !

dead computer: network it to another and access files no worries, but Skype stuffs up so no contact with my team !! , fix that.

first client DONE, ohhhh REALLY, you have changed your mind on the homepage layout !!!!!! you want circles in stead of squares ( HONEST )

( her reply was , "well it just needs to be done" )

second client, "I know I said next Thursday" but i'd love to show my partner this afternoon" WTF ( I said "no way no how" )

third client, "ohhhhh on top of the 6 websites you are networking did I mention we need another one done by this afternoon" ? ( no logo, no colour range, no CONTENT )

client " how about you just create how you think it should be and then you can RE DO it once I see it " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh and then the real BANG, all say " i'm having the weekend off so if you can't get it done by this arvo then I expect it Monday AM when I walk I switch my computer on."

I don't charge enough !

-------------

so here is the thread, VENT your anger here and we will learn from each other.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
so here is the thread, VENT your anger here and we will learn from each other.

tim

i get frustrated wen i reed the webpages on the internets and people dont take any care in wat they are righting in regards to there grammar or spelling.

I allso find IT hard TO read WHEN people USE all "Kinds" of CAPS and randome "sixty sixes & ninety nines" in sentences for NO APPARENT reasons.

But that's just me.

:p

and we will learn from each other.

I somehow doubt it.

Ashman

Top Contributor
i get frustrated wen i reed the webpages on the internets and people dont take any care in wat they are righting in regards to there grammar or spelling.

I allso find IT hard TO read WHEN people USE all "Kinds" of CAPS and randome "sixty sixes & ninety nines" in sentences for NO APPARENT reasons.

But that's just me.

:p

I somehow doubt it.

Haha funny one John.

findtim

Top Contributor
johno69, you are in the wrong thread, its Friday funnies you should be in.

and you more then most should know I type like I talk :D

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads