What's new

Friday Funnies 2017

findtim

Top Contributor
so here it is, i am personally thankful to see the end of it. so here;s a start.
-----------------
you know you have a sh*t domain when you let it drop and nobody picks it up

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i was reading a thread under a youtube video and this guy mispelt most words and someone bagged him, he came back with " my first language is dutch" ...a nice come back.

so from now on my typos are " my first language is irish "
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i invent word games to play in the car with the kids, just to get them thinking "outside the box"
so i createed a game called " great domain names" (kinda along the lines of the thread ......what were they thinking.... but with out the dirty words )

so my 10yr ruby thought of a domain name for a restaurant.
"you will eat what we give you.com.au "

great name, my first thought was seinfelds "soup nazi" , next was a chinese restaurant i went to in london, this restaurant NEVER took bookings, you just showed up, if you were a party of 4 it didn't matter because as a CHAIR became available you got seated THUS you NEVER got to sit with your freinds, a table of 8 was a table of 8 people who didn't know each other !!!

you can just imagine me at a table of 7 unknowns !

it was a GREAT restuarant and always full 24/7 in @ piccadilly circus.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
LOL, if you mouse stops on your computer screen, check this........... are you using a wireless mouse? as that computer malfunction rest may just be your mouse having a flat battery ! DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i surely can't be the only person who has done that?
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members