What's new

Drops Today - November 2018

Mdomains

banking.com.au - dropping on the 11th.
Also, quick question, is there a list of policy deletes for the last few months? :)

Last edited:

Mdomains

Ahh, thanks for that. The only reason I ask is that I was directed to domainer.com.au to find some articles written by Ned and along the way found some articles about a company that spent 100k+ trying to stop their domain name from being deleted, and there was a hint in one of the links that somebody is sending a tonne of PD complaints to AUDA, potentially to get good names deleted and then purchased on the drop. I was trying to figure out the pattern to see how this scenario plays out.

Mdomains

banking.com.au has the word "bank" in it so not able to be registered with out the correct approval from the appropriate official bodies due to a new policy that auDA has decided to recently enforce.
Wow, you are on the ball. Thanks for sharing.

Mdomains

thrive.com.au - nice positive name
jimsplumbing.com.au - I imagine if your name is Jim and you are a plumber or you sell plums... Jims Plum Bing(bing means 'to go', yes I am clutching at straws

Mdomains

bridalgowns.com.au
xavier.com.au
look like 2 nice names... also, somebody listed the drop.com.au finishing prices. Where do they find those prices as when I logged on I could only see my own bid

Mdomains

OK so some good ones for Wednesday drop (I believe) Snoopy you are a tough nut to crack. Do you like any of these. Any value? I wish they were plural I have to admit. As per usual I am not bidding, but we have..
fan.com.au
shirt.com.au
pen.com.au
All these names are from one person, I wonder why they didn't renew...

Mdomains

PD on drop means 'Pending Delete', not Policy Delete, I am pretty sure of that because when you expand the filters there is a checkbox for 'pending delete', which if checked show all domains with 'PD beside them.

Also, thanks for those prices Andrew because as a new user, I find it gives me a little bit more insight and confidence. With the high markups of bedding and mattresses, I had a feeling these names would go higher than $1k...

Luke

Top Contributor
Brightly looks like a nice one, but I'm put off by the 3 trademark classes. Goodluck to the new owner.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo