What's new

Drops today april 2019

Horshack

Top Contributor
I noticed that hairextensions.com.au got some good bidding today. I also noticed there was already an existing .net.au registered. In cases like this is it worth trying to buy the .net.au now and maybe cheaper before everyone is aware of the new extension to try to secure the shorter name when they are released?

chris

Top Contributor
I noticed that hairextensions.com.au got some good bidding today. I also noticed there was already an existing .net.au registered. In cases like this is it worth trying to buy the .net.au now and maybe cheaper before everyone is aware of the new extension to try to secure the shorter name when they are released?

I think looking at the .net.au sales in the past year or so, a few people may be counting on that scenario playing out. That's my guess anyway.

Horshack

Top Contributor
It seems like the smart play rather than someone having you by the balls later when they find out and especially if there's only 1 existing opposing registration.

snoopy

Top Contributor
It is a bit like playing bingo where the first prize is some stale scones. Is there any point to trying to win these .au’s?

chris

Top Contributor
It is a bit like playing bingo where the first prize is some stale scones. Is there any point to trying to win these .au’s?

Each to their own, but I think there are still some bargains on the drops.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member