What's new

Drop not working on Firefox

Joel

Top Contributor
I've not been able to get the Drop auctions working on Firefox for a couple of weeks now. I've reverted to using Chrome and it works fine.
I've tried it on two different computers (both Win7 Pro 64bit), both running Firefox 39 though. I have very few plugins/addons and disabling them makes no difference.
Not sure why it's happening - I'm hoping it resolves itself :)

neddy

Top Contributor
I've not been able to get the Drop auctions working on Firefox for a couple of weeks now. I've reverted to using Chrome and it works fine.
I've tried it on two different computers (both Win7 Pro 64bit), both running Firefox 39 though. I have very few plugins/addons and disabling them makes no difference.
Not sure why it's happening - I'm hoping it resolves itself :)
Joel, I'm glad (in a way) that this is happening to someone else.

I reported this to Cam at Drop last week, and as usual he told me that there was no problem. ;) But he did say he would look into it.

I've been going potty with this - I've been on Firefox community forum for a couple of hours over the weekend, and people have been suggesting all sorts of remedies. Tried them all - nothing works.

Yet on the same computer, I can access auction on IE.

So come on Drop - please get your techs to investigate and fix!

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I reported it also last week to drop. I signed in via IE. In the end I bought/ "won" the name via Netfleet. Auction Lobby is still not working on Firefox it says "updating"

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member