What's new

Drop.com.au down?

Horshack

Top Contributor
I've been trying for weeks to join Drop and this is the message that I receive every time: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and will be back up as soon as possible. Please direct any inquiries to: support@drop.com.au

Honan

Top Contributor
I've been trying for weeks to join Drop and this is the message that I receive every time: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and will be back up as soon as possible. Please direct any inquiries to: support@drop.com.au
Hi Horshack,
Just curious. Did you send them an email to that address?

Horshack

Top Contributor
No Honan that would be too easy. The first time I just dismissed it as a small website issue and I thought that I'd just come back to it at a later time when I expected to see it working again rather than waste time swapping emails trying to provide registration details when it only takes a few minutes to do online. However, to come back over a week later and then a further week later and see the same error was concerning to me. I'll let you make up your own mind why I still haven't sent that email.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi guys,

For those wondering, this message: "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and will be back up as soon as possible. Please direct any inquiries to: support@drop.com.au" gets presented only by our security system. If it's occurring on a signup, there's probably a combination of characters somewhere that look like an attack, possibly in the password.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We continually update these rules when you contact us with a report to make it a bit smarter, without opening up any security risks.

As it mentions, contact our email support if you encounter this problem and we'll sort it out for you asap.

Cheers,

-Cam

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads