What's new

Directory Theme

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Does anyone know of any wordpress themes that offer functionality something similar to equipmentsales.com.au?

As in something where equipment dealers can create their own accounts and add products to a site?

findtim

Top Contributor
that website is written in ASPX which most highly complex sorting websites use and are far more expensive to create and run.

i think you are looking for a customer job if you want it in PHP, or an out of the box THEN a custom script.

i'm doing one right now which has over 1 million possible variables so if you want to know my programmer PM me and i will feed you his details.

just to let you know what i am doing, i've purchased a template shopping cart which i have already used, got some guys designing it for me homepage and cart , and then got this programmer to do the variables in the middle.

method= grab the right people for their skills and combine them as mostly nobody can do it all, they will always do somethign good and the other half-arsed.

tim

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback Tim.

that website is written in ASPX which most highly complex sorting websites use and are far more expensive to create and run.
Do you know of any sort of out of the box software based on aspx that that operates similar to equipment sales?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So does anyone have any other advice or product recommendations for when it comes to setting up dealership/product directory type sites?

James

Top Contributor
Good thread, sorry to hi jack I have a domain I wouldn't mind putting a directory on aswell, would be good too see some options I could use =)

something like jasminedirectory.com (but on WP)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member