What's new

aussie unlimited space hosting

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, any ideas on this, the reason is SOLELY email, not traffic, the client has a site @ 2 gig but has @ 20 emails running through it and its all ipad and iphone exchange of info via Imap which chews the storage,

basically the client is LAZY and just wants to keep everything "just in case" , i've warned him he should be backing up himself as well but no........he won't
i've told him its like keeping every woolies catalogue that comes into his house letterbox, which is silly.
i'm seriously just warn out an surrendering on this client as 90% of having him as a client is GREAT.

SO, wordpress site/s , would prefer a reseller WHM with individual cpanel but could live without that,

i'm currently with netvirtue which are FANTASTIC but just can't give me the right package.

thanks in advance

tim

Joel

Top Contributor
Forget the unlimited part, no provider has truly unlimited space hosting. I don't know what the actual space requirements are, but you won't get a better deal on paper than crazydomains if the main requirement is lots of space. I'm not a fan of them, but who else gives 150GB SSD space at that price point?

You can also split the site and emails onto different plans if need be.

Joel

Top Contributor
I must have misread it, it's 150GB webspace, but the next plan up is 500GB SSD.
I know crazy don't have a fantastic reputation, however if your client is driven by specs alone as opposed to quality and repuation, it's a deal worth trying.

findtim

Top Contributor
hi joel
i have now taken on the crazyD unlimited unlimited, https://www.crazydomains.com.au/web-hosting/
$10 month plan
NOW, i have been a client of crazy for domain rego for @ 9+ years and as previously stated HATED them at first but now they are EXCELLENT so i am not going anywhere
netvirtue my MAIN host is also EXCELLENT and highly recommend them.

SO i had a 6 gig wordpress site which included @ 15 email addresses? and they did it all, i just had to change the dns and notify the client of minor changes to the email pop3/imap and ports for mail function.

they did the cpanel transfer once i gave them the access and they kept me informed via emails at various stages.
so far i can not fault them.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Google suite is your solution for unlimited email.
i would agree, but the tech knowledge of the staff would just cause me a MOUNTAIN of hassles down the road.

"i think google changed something" , " i dropped my phone in the toilet" , "whats my password to google..............ohh and the password to the mail? ", " i'm using a PC and an iphone and they won't talk to each other? ", " my computer stopped working, why can't i get email? "

OMG, you think i am joking? i happens.

anyway, so far so good, all working fine.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
servers Australia

They got on my nerve when they sold all their shared hosting customers to inticon years ago without any consultation, then 6 months later emailed them all saying “sorry you left, please come back”..

They will never get another dollar from me nor will I ever recommend them.

helloworld

Top Contributor
They got on my nerve when they sold all their shared hosting customers to inticon years ago without any consultation, then 6 months later emailed them all saying “sorry you left, please come back”..

They will never get another dollar from me nor will I ever recommend them.
Fair enough but business is business. There support is OK. They will normally get to eventually kinda scenario. Id still prefer to keep my money in Australia than send it overseas. Hosting overseas is never a good idea. Despite all the marketeers pusing siteground hard at the moment due to their high commissions.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member