What's new

.au Pricing (as of 28/8/2018)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
We are happy to announce our new pricing at Drop.com.au (28/8/2018).

We have simplified our pricing to be the same for Renewals, Registrations and Transfer (Change of Registrant)
This pricing is for 1 year and includes GST. It is for .com.au and .net.au domain names only.

No. of Domains Pricing
1-5 $22 per 1 year (inc GST)
6-25 $15
26-49 $11
50-99 $10
100-500 $9.75
500+ $9.50

Pricing is checked daily and once you have sufficient domains under management you will get an automatic email notification that you are now at the next level.

If anyone is using multiple accounts and would like us to factor the overall size of their portfolio to get better pricing then they can email support@drop.com.au with a list of the related accounts so we can manually apply better pricing for them.

Thanks again for using Drop.com.au!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Is this the special pricing for DNTrade members, or the price for everyone?
The tiers are open to anyone as they are calculated automagically. The part about having multiple accounts and emailing us to factor that into the pricing is pretty much just a DNTrade thing and is not mentioned in the official announcement.
- Anthony

ttfan

Top Contributor
I currently have a small number (6-15) of domains with drop, so I want to know if the price for me will stay the same (i'm getting special DNTrade pricing), or it it will revert to the pricing stated above?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I currently have a small number (6-15) of domains with drop, so I want to know if the price for me will stay the same (i'm getting special DNTrade pricing), or it it will revert to the pricing stated above?
Take the 500 year option, your robots will thank you later on

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Your pricing will not get made worse.
If you are on the old DNTrade pricing tier then you get moved to the closest, better equivalent tier.
Once you achieve a pricing tier you will never get moved down a tier either.
If you login and then go to do a renewal you can see the price you will be paying in the drop down before you place the renewal order.
Obviously if you have any specific concerns then just email us at support and I'll look into it for you.
- Anthony

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Just wanted to say great work Drop and Anthony!

It's great to see both parties investing into the AU domain space again.

I'll start transferring some of my domains over.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member