What's new

02.com.au

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Johno I would have to say I'm glad ...I was the highest bidder on netfleet, I bid based on it looking like O not 0 on my phone.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I got caught out on O and 0

I wish there was a way to clearly I'd the diffetence on mobiles...the site on my mobile is always distorted and mumjo jumbo

TpD

When I’m in doubt between letter or number, I use search the function in the auction.

As an example I enter the letter O then 2, if it finds it I know it’s the letter not the number version being auctioned.

If searching doesn’t find the letter I confirm by searching again using the Zero.

Hope This Helps.

Thomas.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
When I’m in doubt between letter or number, I use search the function in the auction.

As an example I enter the letter O then 2, if it finds it I know it’s the letter not the number version being auctioned.

If searching doesn’t find the letter I confirm by searching again using the Zero.

Hope This Helps.

Thomas.

.......handy tip

findtim

Top Contributor
this has been mentioned before and it is a concern, previously the suggestions have been "do this, do that, check this, cross reference that " and all valid as is TpD's suggestion.

i just don't think we should have to do that, other members have mentioned the problem with the letter "L" and "I" , just to name a few, don't some countries use a "Slashed zero" ??

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members